Tuesday 10 December 2019

D4 T3

Donald trump builds a wall

I don't really think it's a good idea to build a wall between mexico and america because it goes to show racism still exist by him trying to keep the Mexican people away from Americans.Plus building a wall between them starts war plus if they build it how are they meant to make friends and get to know more about their culture so they don't grow up calling all black people black disgraces,negro, and a lot more. The main reason i think this is a bad idea is because of racism yes but also just cause hes president doesn't mean he needs to build a wall because america's a free country it's for everyone also if he builds the wall he's making mexico pay for it. In others eyes it may be good but in mine its disgusting,Racist,Annoying and I've once seen a video where this white police officer gets a dog on this innocent black man when he did nothing wrong and he got arrested just because he was black just because all black men are gangsters when some can grow up to be lawyers,c.e.o (chief executive officer),Famous and a lot more. So over all i think it's a bad idea to build a wall between mexico and america (Pretty sure he's already built the wall ;)

1 comment:

1. Hey Jahnera

I'm Daniel from the Kootuitui Summer Learning Journey team and I'm excited to start commenting on your blog posts this week and over the summer.

It’s great to see your opinion about the issue, it is certainly a complex one and you’ve thought hard about it. I can tell that you feel really strongly about this which is great to see. I think you would make a great leader because you seem to really care about how people are treated and how they would feel.

Your post was really thought-provoking for me to read, Great work. Feel free to use image to make your posts stand out. Just remember to try to attribute any images you use that you didn’t make. You can have a look at the pictures on the activities page for an example.

I’m looking forward to seeing more awesome work from you this week and throughout the holidays. Remember that week 1 of the SLJ program starts on the 16th of December to start earning those points.

Daniel

ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about